Friday, March 7, 2008

Killing Time

Classes were cancelled today, as I suspected they would be. It's actually somewhat amusing because the current temperature is 46 degrees F, and probably 80% of the snow is gone, leaving us with huge expanses of my favorite thing, Mud. (If you had a greyhound that liked to go and run around in the mud and then run INSIDE to your bed, mud would be YOUR favorite thing, too.) All venting about mud aside, it's been a pretty relaxing day, all in all. I finally got caught up on all the email that I hadn't read yet from being gone last weekend, and a few in my inbox that I had saved to read later, which is really nice. Livvy and I are getting ready to go see The Other Boelyn Girl and have a bit of a date, and then we'll come home and I'll try to get a tad of studying done for next week -- I have to get started on the literature review for our group project in Toxicology, and I have 3 tests next week, one of which is a Practical in Micro Lab. Fortunately I'm not really behind, but I do have quite a bit of reading to do.

So what am I doing? Why, BLOGGING of course! That's the BEST way to not get things done!

Alright, off to the movies!

I'm sure I'll have a better update later.

No comments: