Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Have Regained my Title!!

I have officially regained my title as the Queen of Trivial Pursuit! *dances about* This makes me inordinately happy.... I was worried that I'd never get back to my old form. (for those of you who aren't regular readers of this or any of my past blogs, I was undefeated in 49 straight games until I met my wife. I KNEW there was a reason i chose her! Anyway, moving on!)

Livvy's brother came over for dinner last night, and he suggested that we play. I guess the trivia gods were shining on me, because I won in record time! I even got the GREEN pie fairly easily (green is sports/leisure, my hardest subject)! So that's good.

In other news, we're trying again on Friday to run my first trial... *sigh* Why did i choose to work with living things again? *head desk*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queen, you say? Undefeated, you say? Oh, we must play some time...

Anonymous said...

You've not met me in a TP match...*insert evil laugh here* We most definitely should play...

You know...back in the "olden days" Green used to be "science and nature"...