Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*Squee*

This is the first good update i've had all semester....

I've been doing my research, making baby fishies turn into horrid monsters (well not really), and at least attempting to get about 90% of my study done before Major National Conference in Large Southern City in November. It actually looks like i should be done in time, which is wonderful...but i feel SO vindicated, because i've been trying to describe the organ defects that i've been seeing to my mentor for like, 3 months, and today he finally actually looked at them and could see exactly what i was talking about. Which makes me feel amazing, because he said he'd never seen anything like it before.

So now the challenge is going to be getting images of the defects to put on my conference poster. I've got some plans for that. =)

In other news, i've been terribly conflicted the last few days. We've been doing early registration, and I assumed that i registered with the juniors, on the 27th, but i checked sunday night, and it said that i could register monday, with the SENIORS. Should be a great thing, right? And it is.... for the most part. But it's also really dang scary, because it means i have to get my shit together and get ready for grad school. Everyone says that i'm ready, and some days i FEEL ready, but other days i'm just like "what am i DOING?!" So it's good. But it's also scary. But good. But SCARY...

*bites nails*

No comments: