Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Blog Post With CONTENT?! You HAVE to be kidding...

Ah but i'm not! my two loyal followers, never fear! I'm actually going to post something with content instead of just song lyrics. Now that's not to say that some song lyrics might not make it into this blog post, but let's just wait and see what happens.

so i want to apologize for the lack of updates lately. I know that song lyrics are great and are probably the best way to get a quick look at what's going on in the mind of the TDG, but you know, its not always enough.

In the last six months, I've realized that there are probably 5 people in this world who love me unconditionally. I'm fortunate enough to have five people... five... so many people don't even have one, and that's such a huge thing. I want to thank you guys; you are amazing. *looks very pointedly at the people this is addressed to* Yes, you. You are amazing, and I adore you. I am blessed every moment I spend with you.

Thank you. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for doing what you do. Thank you for loving me, because I know it's not easy, and I know the situation isn't easy. Thank you for letting me be who I am and follow my dreams and desires.

I love you. I will love you to the ends of the earth and back.

Thank you. From all that I am. Thank you.

No comments: