Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Blog Home

Hello and welcome to the new home of my blog! Some of you have probably been reading me since I was on livejournal, or when I was hosted at a friend's domain. You may have even followed me here from MySpace, which is greatly appreciated.

The blog itself won't change that much, I promise, but I will definitely attempt to keep it updated more often. This may or may not happen, but I will do my best.

I will continue with the "Your Monday Reptile" and "Your Biology Definition of the Week" segments as I am able, as well as posting the random content which you have come to know and love. :)

I also intend to post about my other weird hobbies, my research, etc.

Hopefully I haven't bored you all to death and nobody has followed me here to blogspot....

More Later!
J

2 comments:

Olivia Pettijohn said...

I'm kind of excited that I can add you to my Bloglines now. That means I can hear about your research while I'm at work all stealthy-like. I love you.

Marshy said...

*shakes it like a polaroid*

whatre bloglines?