Saturday, January 26, 2008

An Update

Hi.

You're probably wondering where I've been for the last several months. (And even if you're not, i'm going to tell you anyway, so shut up and listen! *wink*)


Last semester was horrible for me as far as business.... I was in school and/or working all the time -- Yes, i COULD have blogged from the work computer, but unfortunately i'm a tutor, and they expect me to ...well... WORK when I'm at work -- Who Knew?? (we're not really busy until the second half of the semester, but then we're SLAMMED) Then I found out that I was the recipient of a humungous major scholarship which will allow me do to intensive undergraduate research in preparation for a PhD program, so all the signing up and paperwork from that took up a lot of my time. And keep in mind that during all of this, I had no internet at home, so I couldn't do any computer stuff away from school. And then it was finals, and then christmas break, and now it's the beginning of the semester, and so I am going to make yet another attempt at keeping a consistent blog.

THEN ... i had to get a new computer. And we finally have super fast home internet (thank you, Verizon!!) Which is a good thing -- a VERY good thing, since I finally got my mac! So here I am, back and blogging, at least for the moment. I will attempt to think of pithy and witty things to say, but I can't guarantee that I will be even marginally successful at this venture.

So hopefully Apoptosis will work a bit better now. I missed my blog!

No comments: