Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random Things Meme (From Livvy)

I know, I know... It's been WEEKS since I updated. Unfortunately, it's been absolutely crazy in my life of late, so updates will probably be a bit sporadic for a while longer. I'll do better, I Promise.

Anyway, my Livvy Love tagged me with this meme -- 7 Random Things:

Here's how it works:

The rules: Someone writes a blog with seven weird/random facts about him/herself. Then, at the end of the blog, he/she tags seven people by listing their names. These people then need to write their own blogs with seven facts about themselves with these rules stated clearly. It is also required that you leave a comment on the new tag-ees pages, telling them they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

So here are 7 random things about TankDiveGirl:

1. I show Model Horses. (These are plastic representations of the real thing). I realize that this is very odd to those of you who have no idea how it works, but I promise we're NOT a bunch of crazy old ladies....well...nevermind, yes we are, but it's good fun and I've made some awesome friends doing it. =)

2. I have a warehouse of strange facts in my head, the most unusual and pointless things that anyone has ever heard, and I enjoy trotting them out in front of everyone -- especially at inopportune times.

3. I was engaged 4 times before I married my girl.

4. I love to read memoirs, especially those of people who have mental illness, or are doctors, etc.

5. I recently switched to Mac and will never go back to a microsoft computer again!

6. I have a strange weakness for country music....and bad 80's pop.

7. I have a near anaphylactic reaction to rodents, their dander, urine, or feces. I literally can not be in the same room as one, or I get hives all over my body, my throat swells, and I can't breathe. Fun huh?

Now -- I'm Tagging....

1. Alicia
2. Sarah
3. Kate
4. Dani
5. CK
6. Joey
7. Janine

No comments: